December 1-2, 2021
Online Training • 9am - 5pm EST
Learn to conduct comprehensive in-person and virtual ergonomic assessments with Humanscale Consulting's Two-Day Certification Program in Office Ergonomics.
DAY 1: INTRODUCTION TO OFFICE ERGONOMICS
- Identify and mitigate the postural risks associated with prolonged computer use
- Learn to properly configure office and home work environments for optimal health, comfort and performance
- Perform objective research-based evaluations of work tools such as task and household seating, sit/stand devices, mice, keyboards, task lighting, laptops and more
- Recognize equipment challenges and recommend cost effective alternatives
- Measure the potential cost savings of a proactive ergonomics program
DAY 2: CONDUCTING EFFECTIVE ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENTS
- Develop proficiency and gain hands on experience with the ergonomic assessment process through activity based learning modules
- Learn advanced techniques for delivering employee education, affecting behavioral change and implementing workstation enhancements
- Build confidence in your ability to improve employee comfort and reduce risk of injury
ABOUT HUMANSCALE CONSULTING
Humanscale Consulting assists organizations with the development, implementation and management of cost effective ergonomics programs. Developed by a dedicated team of Board Certified Professional Ergonomists, our programs are designed to improve worker comfort, reduce risk of injury, and enhance worker performance.